More than 1,000 insurance industry professionals have spoken! Tune in to our live webinar for an in-depth look at asset class trends from the results of Clearwater’s 2021 Insurance Investment Survey.
Insurers of all types and sizes participated in the 2021 survey and provided details into their portfolio makeup, how they account for alternative asset classes, their use of external asset managers, and their appetite for particular asset classes. Our panel of experts crunched the numbers and will provide a breakdown of the survey results and what they indicate for insurance industry investors.
Each webinar attendee will also receive a downloadable e-copy of the survey analysis report, available for the first time.
- Understand 2021 insurance investing trends
- Learn about the top asset classes insurers added to their portfolios in 2021
- List the criteria and ways insurers utilize external asset managers
- Understand the primary challenges faced by insurers when adding new assets to their portfolios
- Prerequisites: None
- Who should attend: Investment and accounting professionals
- Advanced preparation: None
- Program level: Basic
- Delivery method: Internet group live
- Cost: Complimentary
- Total number of CPE credits: 1.0
- Field of study: Finance