Attend the 2019
Clearwater User Conference
September 12-14 | Boise, ID
The Clearwater User Conference is complimentary for our attendees and includes:
- A tailored agenda with relevant industry and system oriented sessions
- Continuing education credits including 9.0 CPE and 10.8 CTP/CCM
- Industry-leading speakers
- Dedicated one-on-one sessions
- Networking receptions and hosted events
- Opportunities to meet with peers in your industry throughout the conference
What We're Talking About in 2019
The User Conference agenda evolves each year to stay focused on industry-relevant topics, operational best practices, upcoming regulatory changes, and deep dives into the Clearwater platform for users of all tenures. Meet with members of your Clearwater team for customized one-on-one trainings during your stay in Boise.
Join the Conversation
Experts from around the globe attend and contribute to the User Conference. Hear from peers in your industry during conference sessions and take advantage of numerous networking opportunities throughout the conference.
The User Conference takes place at the Boise Centre, located in the heart of downtown Boise. Stay at one of our partnering hotels and be within walking distance from the conference, local restaurants, the Cultural District, outdoor adventures, and much more.
Stay through Saturday and join us for a wine tour, Boise State football game, scenic hike, and more all compliments of Clearwater!