BOISE, ID – May 19, 2015 — Prudent Man Advisors, Inc., a Naperville, Illinois-based SEC registered investment advisor, has selected Clearwater Analytics® to provide investment reporting and data management to support the growth of their separately managed accounts (SMA) business, and for streamlined investment accounting and reporting. Clearwater's web-based platform will give Prudent Man enhanced flexible reporting capabilities and seamless data aggregation and daily reconciliation. Clearwater will also enable Prudent Man to provide greater data clarity and transparency to their clients.
Prudent Man offers advisory services for public finance managers who invest in local government investment pools. They specialize in fixed income investment products including money market securities, commercial paper, and certificates of deposit, and are highly focused upon achieving long term financial success for their clients.
Previously, Prudent Man relied on an in-house database for trade and accounting data. As they began to grow their SMA business, they realized that outsourcing was a more efficient way to scale their accounting platform and enhance their reporting capabilities. To manage their complex SMAs and provide comprehensive reporting for their clients, they needed a streamlined and automated solution that would provide access to accurate, daily data—so they chose Clearwater.
"There's so much the Clearwater system can do to take on the burden of data management as we grow and develop our SMA offering," said John M. Huber, Chief Investment Officer of Prudent Man Advisors. "Clearwater allows us to focus on true value-add services for clients that ultimately expand our business."
"As Prudent Man expands and diversifies the options they offer their clients, Clearwater is excited to provide them with an investment reporting and data management solution that allows them to focus on their business strategy," said Dave Boren, CEO of Clearwater. "With Clearwater, we hope to support and enhance the quality of the products they are able to offer, as well as help them increase their clients' satisfaction."
Clearwater Analytics offers asset managers the following core platform functionality:
- Aggregated Data Management: Daily management of trading, accounting, security master, and custodial data
- Reconciliation: Daily reconciliation and validation of trading, accounting, security master, and custodial data
- Portfolio Accounting: World-class accounting supporting multiple bases and multiple asset classes
- Investment Performance: Daily investment performance accessible and derivable anytime, anywhere
- Web-Based Reporting: Customizable dashboards, reports, statements, and client portal access at any time
- Integrated Data: Accounting, performance, risk analytics, and post-trade compliance in a single solution