BOISE, ID – July 20, 2016 — Clearwater Analytics® announced today that Chesapeake Employers’ Insurance Company, an insurer specializing in workers’ compensation, has implemented Clearwater as their investment accounting, reporting, and analytics solution.
Chesapeake Employers’ Insurance is an industry-leading insurer and the largest writer of workers' compensation insurance in Maryland. They chose Clearwater after an extensive RFP process, focused on finding an investment accounting partner who could provide industry expertise as well as best-in-class support for specialized investments.
Clearwater provides Chesapeake with automated and validated investment accounting data, compliance monitoring, risk awareness, performance analysis, and regulatory reporting for their complex portfolio. The Clearwater solution has streamlined and increased efficiency across Chesapeake’s GL process, report customization abilities, and month-end close.
“We are very impressed with Clearwater’s forward-thinking approach. They offer us a true partnership, with an industry-leading solution and industry expertise. They are dedicated to the insurance industry, and we know the Clearwater system is an investment that will continue to pay off and increase in value,” said Frank Linardi, CFO of Chesapeake Employers’ Insurance.
Clearwater’s system will provide Chesapeake with:
- An automated investment accounting and reporting solution
- Integrated portfolio performance and risk analytics
- Timely investment policy compliance monitoring
- A user-friendly, web-based solution
- Customized, automated, and specialized reporting capabilities
- A world-class client services team providing proactive industry expertise
- Seamless and scalable regulatory report integration for their global offices
- Consistent investment data across multiple custodians and asset managers
“We are excited to partner with insurers like Chesapeake to help them streamline and automate their investment accounting and reporting processes,” said Mike Boren, Chief Operating Officer of Clearwater Analytics.