Join a discussion on the shifts impacting Chicago's investment operations community
We invite you to join a discussion with your industry peers at a complimentary breakfast on Wednesday, June 26 at 8:00 a.m. The briefing will be held in the Theodore Ascher Room at The Gage.
Investment operations professionals will discuss current challenges and the initiatives they have developed to address them. The group will also look to the future and discuss the merits and potential benefits of both prevalent and emerging technologies like data warehouses, artificial intelligence, cloud-solutions, and more.
Space is limited, so make sure to RSVP below to reserve your spot.
Topics tailored for operations professionals:
- Presentation and discussion with Professor Zhen Liu, PhD, from the Daniel L. Goodwin College of Business, Benedictine University. Dr. Liu has expertise in predictive analysis-statistics related and machine learning (clustering, black-box methods); prescriptive analysis, which includes optimization methods, Monte-Carlo simulation and decision analysis; and database management systems and data warehousing.
- Findings from our 2019 Investment Operations Survey Report: see how you compare to your fellows regarding operational infrastructures, the planning and deployment of cloud-based technologies, and priorities for the next two years
- Q&A with your peers: the group will represent a sample of local investment operations tradespeople based in and around the Loop
- Date: Wednesday, June 26
- Location: The Gage, 24 S. Michigan Ave., Chicago, IL, 60603
- Cost: Complimentary
- 8:00 a.m. | Arrival, order breakfast
- 8:20 a.m. | Presentation/discussion: Professor Zhen Liu, PhD
- 8:40 a.m. | Discussion: Findings from the 2019 Investment Operations Survey Report
- 9:00 - 9:30 a.m. | Q&A and networking with attendees