Take the Risk out of Monitoring Portfolio Risk
Strike the Right Balance Between Risk and Opportunity with Clearwater
Bad news doesn’t wait for month end. If you need to know your portfolio’s exposure to a specific issuer, sector, currency, or country, can you afford to wait for month-end reports? As market volatility continues, the pressure is on investment managers to reassess portfolio risk and to have a finger on the pulse. Are your systems and processes up for the challenge? Or are they antiquated and manual?
Investment professionals tasked with managing the portfolio must protect the company from all types of financial risk. However, it’s never been more difficult. Chief investment officers and investment managers need access to a complete view of all portfolio risk immediately, not only at month- or quarter-end.
“With Clearwater's reporting system employed for all our portfolios, not only are all our financial reporting requirements met, but also, as treasurer, I can keep informed, in real-time, about investment policy compliance, portfolio risk and performance.”
– Nigel Allen, Treasurer, NVIDIA Corporation
Clearwater provides chief investment officers, treasurers, and investment managers with a holistic view of investment portfolio risk factors. With Clearwater’s web-based risk monitoring solution, investment professionals have access to critical financial and investment portfolio risk information at their fingertips. They are able to quickly answer the most pressing risk-related questions, including exposures by issuer, currency, country, duration, credit rating, and more.
Clearwater Risk Features
Interested in A Live Demo?
See for yourself how Clearwater’s solution can work for you.
- Customizable risk summary dashboard and flexible reporting on major risk concentrations
- Analyze other risk factors, including cash flow forecasting, credit events, shock analysis, VaR, and historical trends and exposures
- Powerful comparison capabilities, including the ability to compare portfolios to each other and benchmarks, as well as manager-to-manager comparisons
- Drill-down functionality in each risk category to the tax lot and security level
Clearwater Risk Benefits
- Transparent: Single, comprehensive view of investment portfolio risk
- Accurate: Risk data aggregated, reconciled, and validated daily
- Detailed: Drill down to detailed risk by security type, currency, sector, duration, and more
- Flexible: Customized views deliver information in the format you prefer
- Efficient: Staff is freed up to work on strategic projects rather than manually rekeying data
- Timely: Intuitive, web-based system is accessible anytime, anywhere
- Integrated: Accounting, compliance, performance, and risk reporting in one solution
Learn More About Clearwater’s Additional Investment Reporting and Analytics Modules