Clearwater Asset Management Partners
The Value of Partnering With Clearwater is Clear
Over 60 of the largest and most well-respected asset and investment management institutions in the world have transformed their entire portfolio accounting and reporting processes and have changed the way they communicate with their clients with Clearwater. You too can streamline operational efficiency and improve the overall satisfaction of your clients with Clearwater.
The leading web-based asset management accounting, reporting, and investment portfolio analytics solution can automate your data aggregation process; deliver clean, robust, and accurate data through an automated tri-party reconciliation process; provide accurate accounting data through our powerful portfolio accounting engine; and provide a reporting solution that distributes information to the right audiences.
Five Reasons to Partner with Clearwater:
- Seamless & Efficient Data Aggregation – automate your data aggregation process
- Automatic Reconciliation and Validation – catch bad data before it propagates
- Accurate Accounting – gain more confidence in your post-trade accounting processes
- World Class Reporting – win new business! Don’t let inferior asset management software reporting be the barrier to growth
- True Scalability – scale as your organization grows and adapt as the investment environment changes
“J.P. Morgan Asset Management’s top priorities are to provide clients with investment solutions and excellent service. Clearwater Analytics has been our trusted partner for investment accounting and reporting services since 2007, and together our firms are committed to delivering outstanding outcomes for clients.”
-- Mike O’Brien, Co-Head, Global Investment Solutions, J.P. Morgan Asset Management
Select Clearwater Partners
London & Capital needed an investment accounting solution that would provide transparent client reporting even in unpredictable markets, improve scalability in response to rapid growth, and allow their portfolio managers to focus on strategic wealth planning, instead of on complicated manual reconciliation and customization tasks. Global finance is complex, and the firm needed a solution that could integrate even the granular details, without compromising quality.