Clearwater Solving Key Corporate Investment Accounting Challenges28-Oct-2013
Thousands Rely on Web-based Investment Accounting and Reporting Solution
LAS VEGAS, Nev. – AFP 2013 Annual Conference – October 28, 2013 — Clearwater Analytics continues to solidify its position as the top choice among U.S. corporations for investment portfolio accounting, reporting, and analytics. Since 2003, the web-based software company has worked with thousands of the most successful and trusted companies in the world, including Dell, Facebook, Medtronic, Starbucks, and Yahoo!, and many more who have turned to Clearwater to help them solve their investment accounting challenges.
Clients like 3M, a diversified global manufacturer that has used Clearwater since 2005, have experienced the benefits of Clearwater’s integrated web-based solution and have seen it evolve and improve each year. “With Clearwater we have risk analytics, performance measurement, and investment policy compliance monitoring, all available on one system,” said Andy Noll, a senior financial professional at 3M. “Clearwater brought to us not just a solution for our data, but expertise in all aspects of investment accounting and reporting for direct securities.”
Over the years, Clearwater has helped institutional investors navigate the challenges of investment accounting and reporting, and its solution meets clients’ needs in five key ways. It delivers accurate and timely investment data; offers streamlined investment accounting and regulatory reporting; provides investment analytics and compliance monitoring; and gives access to outstanding customer service and industry expertise—all through an automated, scalable, and easy-to-use system.
- Accurate and Timely Investment Data: Institutional investors depend on accurate investment data. Clearwater delivers daily access to robust, audit-quality investment information. With this data at their fingertips and available anytime, anywhere, treasurers gain the ability to manage a truly holistic portfolio.
- Streamlined Investment Accounting and Regulatory Reporting: Complex processes and ever-changing regulatory requirements can be overwhelming. Clearwater keeps its corporate clients up to date on the latest accounting regulations, allowing corporate financial professionals to streamline their investment accounting and regulatory reporting processes, ultimately freeing up staff resources to focus on other treasury issues.
- Investment Analytics and Compliance Monitoring: Oftentimes, investment information is cobbled together from disparate systems and statements, which can result in extra time spent manually re-keying and reconciling data. Clearwater provides easy access to a complete suite of investment risk analytics, performance measurement, and compliance monitoring, built on an integrated system that is updated daily. Corporations gain powerful visibility into their portfolios and the ability to communicate vital information to internal constituents and stakeholders.
- Outstanding Customer Service and Industry Expertise: Clearwater provides responsive client support that acts as an extension of corporations’ treasury teams, and delivers proactive education on changing regulatory guidance and the latest insurance trends.
- An Automated, Scalable, and Easy-to Use Solution: When it comes to investment accounting and reporting, Clearwater provides an automated, scalable, and easy-to-use solution that scales as corporations grow and as the investment environment changes. This frees corporate treasuries from having to manage and maintain installed software.
“We’re thrilled that the most successful U.S. and international corporations continue to turn to Clearwater to help meet their investment accounting needs,” said Dave Boren, CEO of Clearwater Analytics. “Our goal is to provide each and every client with the best investment accounting and analytics solution together with world-class client service and support.”
Clearwater is exhibiting at this year’s AFP Conference in booth number 342. We encourage you to stop by to learn more about how Clearwater helps corporations meet key investment accounting and reporting needs.
About Clearwater Analytics
Clearwater Analytics® provides web-based investment accounting and portfolio reporting and analytics for corporate treasuries, insurance companies, and asset managers. Clearwater’s daily-aggregated and reconciled solutions deliver the highest level of portfolio transparency available on the market today for clients such as Cisco, Oracle, Starbucks, and Yahoo!. Launched in 2004, with offices in New York, New York; Boise, Idaho; and Edinburgh, U.K., Clearwater Analytics reports on more than $950 billion in assets for thousands of institutional investors. For more information about Clearwater Analytics, visit www.clearwateranalytics.com.